The website accessible, specifically, at the address hoteldamedesarts.com (hereinafter: the “Website”) is published by the company SAS Hoteliere de la Rue Danton, a company governed by French law and having a share capital of €150,000, registered in the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris B trade and companies register under number 511122590 and with a registered office located at 4 Rue Danton, 75006 Paris; telephone number +33 1 81 69 00 60 (hereinafter referred to as Hotel Dame des Arts) Director of publication: Jacopo Burgio
The Website is hosted by Agence WEBCOM, 22 Rue Larrey 75005 Paris; telephone number: +33 (0)1 83 56 95 62.
The action of accessing and browsing the Website constitutes on the part of the Internet user an unreserved acceptance of the following details:
The Website as a whole, as well as each of the elements of which it is comprised (in particular, texts, diagrams, site trees, software, animations, images, photographs, illustrations, videos, graphic or editorial representations, logos, etc.) constitute intellectual property protected by the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle (Intellectual Property Code) and by any other applicable international legislation.
The Hotel Dame des Arts has the sole authorisation (directly or through the effect of licences or authorisations) to use the elements that constitute the Website, domain names, brands, models, etc. as well as the images and editorial content reproduced therein.
The use of all or part of the Website, in particular by downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or distribution, for purposes other than the consultation and use of the Website on a personal and private basis by the Internet user for a non-commercial purpose is prohibited. Violation of these provisions exposes the entity responsible for such a violation to the penalties provided for both by the Intellectual Property Code, in particular for infringement of copyright and trademark rights, and by the Civil Code in terms of civil liability.
The creation of any hypertext link to any of the web pages or elements of which the Website is comprised is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the Hotel Dame des Arts, and such authorisation may be revoked at any time. Any content, website or other material having a hypertext link directing the user to the Website or to any of the elements that comprise it are not under the control of the Hotel Dame des Arts and the latter therefore declines all responsibility (in particular, editorial) concerning access to such websites and their content.
The Hotel Dame des Arts strives, as far as possible, to ensure that the Website is permanently accessible, but is under no obligation to do so. The Hotel Dame des Arts may therefore interrupt access to the Website, in particular for reasons of maintenance or updating, or for any other reason, in particular technical or editorial, without providing prior notice or prior information to Internet users, and thus the Hotel Dame des Arts cannot be held responsible for the consequences of these interruptions either with regard to Internet users or to any third party.
Furthermore, the Hotel Dame des Arts cannot be held responsible in the event that Internet users are unable to access all or part of the Website due to any technical defect or any problem, in particular and not limited to:
• a failure and/or congestion of the Internet network,
• failure of Internet service providers,
• human or electrical error,
• any malicious intervention,
• any software or hardware malfunctions,
• an instance of force majeure.
The Hotel Dame des Arts strives to ensure, to the best of its ability, the accuracy and updating of the information published on the Website, the content of which it reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice.
However, the Hotel Dame des Arts cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and completeness of the information made available on the Website, and such information does not constitute either a guarantee or a commitment on the part of the Hotel Dame des Arts towards the Internet user. In particular, the Hotel Dame des Arts cannot be held responsible for:
• any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission of said information;
• any damage resulting from computer intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of said information;
• and, more generally, all damages, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature, and consequences, related to access (or lack of access to the Website) to the content, the use of the Website and/or the credence given to any information gleaned from the latter
To disable cookies, we invite you to click on the ‘help’ tab of your browser or read the information that accompanies your browser software.
Here is how you can disable cookies:
For Mozilla Firefox users:
• Choose the ‘Tools’ menu, then ‘Options’,
• Click on the ‘Privacy’ icon,
• Locate the ‘Cookie’ menu and select the options that comply with your preferences.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer users:
• Choose the ‘Tools’ menu, then ‘Internet Options’,
• Click on the ‘Confidentiality’ tab,
• Select the desired level using the slider.
For Google Chrome users:
• Click on the icon representing an adjustable wrench located in the toolbar of the browser,
• Select ‘Settings’,
• Click on ‘Show advanced settings’,
• In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on the ‘Content settings’ button,
• In the ‘Cookies’ section, select the options that comply with your preferences.